RETURN & SHIPPING POLICY
We want you to love what you purchase! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will return/exchange the item within 7 days of purchase.
Returned shipment charges will be the returnees responsibility unless the return is a result of our error. In that case, SETA APPAREL will pay the return shipping costs.
Any returned/exchanged item must be in its original packaging and shipped with delivery confirmation in its original condition.
Written notice to Sales@setaapparel.com must be made in case of any exchanges, returns, or refunds. We are not responsible for any item lost while been returned.
SETA APPAREL is not responsible for the incorrect address indicated on the invoice, so please double check the mailing address before checking out. If an unclaimed package is returned, SETA APPAREL reserves the right to re-bill you for re-shipping charges.
Please ask all questions before placing your personalized order. Thanks for your understanding.
**Items must be returned in their original condition in order for a refund or exchange to be processed, less shipping.
***NO returns or exchanges on custom orders.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
– Items with obvious signs of use.
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at INFO@SETAAPPAREL.COM
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 10440 NW 37 terr. Miami, FL 33178
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Our products are shipped within 1-4 BUSINESS Days using the following carriers: USPS & FedEx. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 10440 NW 37 terr. Miami, FL 33178 You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. SHIPPING COSTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Store Policy Exchanges
You must present original purchase receipt, gift receipt or online receipt.
The maximum days allowed for any return is 7 days starting the day of the purchase.
The item must not be WORN, WASHED, CHANGES OR ALTERED in any way; it should be in its original conditions.
All sale and discounted items are consider FINAL SALE, and are not subject to return or exchange in any way.
Returns and exchanges are only permitted at the local store, purchase made in other countries are not accepted.
No CASH refunds. A STORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED
To proceed with the warranty you must present original purchase receipt, gift receipt or online receipt.
The maximum days allowed for warranty is 30 days starting the day of the purchase.
To proceed with the warranty the item must be clean and in good conditions, no alterations or physical damages, otherwise warranty may not be valid.
All sale items shall not claim warranty for that reason they are FINAL SALE.
ALL ITEMS AFTER 30 DAYS HAVE NO WARRANTY
SETA APPAREL believes in protecting your information. With this in mind, we have adopted this Privacy Statement, which describes the information we may collect when you use visit our websites (each a “Site”), sign up for a brand loyalty membership (each a “Loyalty Program”), or shop in our stores (each a “Store”) (collectively the “Services”). By using this Site, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Statement.
- Information You Provide to Us. We only collect certain information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (1) register; (2) place an order; (3) complete a survey or product review; (4) participate in one of our promotions; (5) sign up for VIP, Star Club, or other Loyalty Program; or (6) contact us. The information we collect from you may include your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, account user name and password, and payment information. If you use a third party login to register or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party (such as a social network) based on your registration and privacy settings on that third party service.
- Registration. We encourage you to register when shopping on our Site; however registration is not required. Our Registration Formrequires users to provide contact information (such as name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and password). You must be 13 years of age or older to register. Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you provide will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order, answer your questions and, unless you choose to opt-out, to send you communications about upcoming sales, contests, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all use of the Site under your registered account. If you would like, you can also fill out a customer profile. While it is not required, information obtained from the customer profile questions helps us to learn more about our customers and is used to improve your shopping experience and to provide you with more relevant content and advertising.
- Information Collected From Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
- Combination of Information. We may also combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us on the Site or through the Loyalty Program, information we receive from third parties, information we automatically collect (as explained above), and information provided or collected offline when you shop in our Stores.
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- To process your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer any of your questions, or otherwise contact and communicate with you;
- To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, other websites or via text message, and to contact you about upcoming SETA APPAREL sales, promotions, and product information;
- To allow you to participate in promotions;
- To help us learn more about our Site visitors, Loyalty Program members, and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Site and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers on behalf of our partners; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
- To our service providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us.
- To carefully-selected third party partners, so that they may inform you of offers, promotions and services.
- For payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and distributing marketing and promotional material
- To comply with the law, to respond to governmental inquiries or requests, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through the Services in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Site users with third parties.
Updating Your Information
Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating the personal information you provide to us. If you have registered with us or participate in a Loyalty Program, you may update your personal information through your registered account or Loyalty Program account. If you elect to delete some or all of your personal information, keep in mind that we may retain transactional data in accordance with various laws, regulations and our Company’s retention policy.
Changes To Our Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail at the last e-mail address that you provided us, and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the Site . Any material changes to this Privacy Statement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our transmittal of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of the notice of changes.
Option To Opt-out
At all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing updates by sending us an e-mail with “unsubscribe” in the subject line at email@example.com. Even if you opt out, you may continue to receive non-marketing e-mail messages from us, including, for example, order confirmations.
If you previously registered for a text messaging campaign and now want to opt out, text “STOP” to the short code / number for the program that you’ve signed up for.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. We do not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. You must be 13 years of age or older to submit personal information to us, including to register or place an order on the Website or participate in one of our online promotions.
Security Of Information
SETA APPAREL has implemented certain physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide. We encrypt your personal information, including your credit card number, when transmitting over the Internet using triple key encryption technology by Secure Server Certification Authority RSA Data Security Inc. US and a VeriSign SSL (Secure Socket Layer), to safeguard your Internet transactions.
Browsers that allow for SSL Technology Ordering from our Website require the use of an SSL-compliant browser, such as Netscape 4.0 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later; 5.0 AOL client for PCs; or the 5.0 AOL client for Macs. You will not be able to use ‘secure mode’ if you have an older version of an Internet browser that does not support secure transactions, or if your computer is located on a local area network (LAN) that uses a firewall that prohibits secure transactions. If ‘secure mode’ is not possible, please select one of our off-line options to place your order.
Should you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our data handling practices you may contact our Privacy Administrator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by writing to us at:
SETA APPAREL, Inc
10440 NW 37 terr
Miami, FL 33178
Links To Other Websites
This Site contains links to other sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any website that you access through this Site. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites. SETA APPARELr does not endorse any linked websites, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites. SETA APPAREL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that SETA APPAREL is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites, and that the access or use of any such linked websites is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against SETA APPAREL with respect to such linked websites.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you through our Site to countries other than the country in which the information was collected. If you are an international visitor to our Site, please be aware that the information you provide may be transferred to computers in the United States. We take steps to ensure that the data collected under this Privacy Statement is processed according to the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement and, in transferring data, that the information is protected as described herein